December 5th & 6th – Sioux Falls, SD
5 reasons to turn off the electronics and go . . .
- BIG changes in MN’s Electrical & Apprentice – Register for Gov’t Action Lunch
- NEC Article 725 Class (2 C/E) on power limited is helping contractors:
- Save money by using the right cable—as, when to use PoE or non-plenum rated cables?
- Cut labor costs by knowing installation code—as when to remove abandoned cable?
- Prevent accidents--2/3rds of Article 725 installations are NOT safe from shock and fire.
- Tour – See the newest equipment & lighting as it is installed in the Sioux Falls Event Center.
- Hospitality Suite is perfect for connecting and getting leads for new business.
- MEA’s Appreciation tops the day with friends, music, and the Hospitality Suite.
Thank you to our class sponsor J.H. Larson
Register for the Conference - Registration Form
Register for the Class - Registration Form
Join the leadership and Board as they determine the course of action for 2014.
Bring the Family - Fun for Spouses & Children
Christmas Shopping – Jewelry Making – Lunch with Friends
Santa’s Elves for Child Care & Games – And More