Registration is now open for the 2013-2014 Apprentice Year! Download the Registration form Here!
Apprentice Training =
Increased job satisfaction + Increased productivity + Increased business
Apprentices say they like the Electrical Association's (EA) online classes because...
- No travel time means less money on gas, less time on the road...more time learning.
- More knowledge makes it easier to do things right and to work faster.
- If my contractor spends less time training me and more time getting new business,it’s easier for me to get a raise
The 4 year apprentice training classes were designed by electricians and industry leaders to train electrical apprentices. Electrical apprentice training classes are designed to teach the theory and code that every electrician must know. It is extremely flexible.
Accepted by Minnesota, and Wyoming for a minimum of 144 hours of related training for apprentices.
Your Competition is Training their Employees...
Can You Afford Not To Train Yours?
- Invest in the future of your business
- Invest in training
- Make your employees more productive right away
- Increase job satisfaction
- Learn new technology
What people are saying...
"Employees enjoy learning at their own pace while using a structured, understandable curriculum."
–Kenny Javens, Javen's Electric, Inc.
"It has vastly improved our ability to hire inexperienced people and train them to be skilled electricians."
–Tom Kopperud, Norman's Electric Service, Inc.
"This course helps us attract employees and improve their standard of living through good paying jobs and a sense of accomplishment."
–Jim Grant, Jim's Electric Company