- Verify that you have the required technology.
- A computer meeting the minimum requirements
- Windows 7 or OS X 10.7
- Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.6 are not supported by WebEx
- Chromebooks, tablets and phones are not acceptable devices for online training
- High-speed Internet connection (e.g., DSL, Cable, or Satellite)
- Verify your equipment will work by visiting the WebEx test page at http://www.webex.com/test-meeting.html
- Check your email on the day of the class for your class invitation and login instructions. Your invitation will come from email@example.com. Check your junk mail folder if you do not see an invitation
- Login to class 30 minutes prior to start time to complete the microphone check and sign the class roster for Continuing Education credit. If you have technical difficulties, call WebEx technical support at 1.866.229.3239.
- If you are more than 5 minutes late to class or you log out early, you will not receive Continuing Education credit
- Have your NEC code book ready to reference during class.
Other important information:
- A COMPUTER IS REQUIRED FOR EACH STUDENT
- All class information will be sent to the email address provided in the attendees profile
- It is the responsibility of the student to have a working microphone at class. No Continuing Education credit will be given without an operational microphone
- If you need an NEC code book, handbook or tabs for class contact MEA at 612.827.6117
When you’ve completed all of your required continuing education courses, you can renew your Minnesota license online at the Department of Labor and Industry https://secure.doli.state.mn.us/license/intro.aspx
You will not be requested to submit the certificate of completion with the renewal.