PRIVATE GROUP TRAINING
Group training specific to your company
MEA is a highly respected and reliable training institution founded in 1928. Our instructors have many years of experience working and teaching in the industry, allowing them to create a deep understanding of the NEC and how it can be applied to specific job situations. Our Private Group Training service provides you with flexibility and service excellence - we work with your schedule and preferences, we come to your location or host an online session for your group, and you choose the date, time and topic.
Focused Solutions for Your Staff
• We provide continuing education credit towards the renewal of licenses for: Unlicensed workers, Master, Journeyman, Power Limited Technicians and Maintenance electricians.
• Choose from over 40 topics, most of which are approved for continuing education credit in multiple states.
• Classes include a variety of NEC code, power limited and safety topics.
• Curriculum content can be modified to fit the job scope of your work, so employees can easily apply what they have learned.
Your Partner in Education
• Committed to customer loyalty and satisfaction.
• Auto-schedule your training to reoccur every one or two years
Branch Circuit, Feeder & Service Calculations
Electrical Prep Exam Course
Grounding & Bonding (Parts A - E)
Grounding & Bonding for Unlicensed Registered Personnel
Medium Voltage Systems
Motors, Controls & GFCI Requirements for Unlicensed Registered Personnel
Motor Installation Requirements
Motors & Transformers for Unlicensed Registered Personnel
NEC Code Changes
Residential Calculations (Parts 1 & 2)
Special Occupancies – Hazardous locations (Parts 1 - 4)
Grounding and Bonding for Health Care Facilities
Intro to PV Systems Emergency Standby Systems Fire Pumps
Use & Identification of Neutrals & General Wiring Req. for Health Care Facilities
NEC Code Training for Electrical Engineers
NFPA 70E Safety Training w/Arc Flash
Power Limited Training
PLT Exam Prep Course
PLT Circuits & Systems ( Parts 1 & 2)
PLT Communication Circuits
PLT Electrical Equipment, Cables and Conductors
PLT Grounding & Bonding (Parts A – E)
PLT Update ( Parts 1 & 2)
PLT Circuits Article 725
Electrical Exam Prep Training
Online - 18 hours
Classroom - 16 hours
Classroom - 28 hours (includes pre and post-class exam testing)
For more information on pricing, or to schedule a private training session, please contact our education sales team. We look forward to serving you!