Enrolling Your Company into the Registered Apprentice (ETN of MN) Program
How do I sign up?
- Employers must be a member of MEA in order to participate in ETN of MN
- Download: Minnesota Standards of Apprenticeship (Employer Agreement and Application (PDF)
- Employers must review the ETN of MN Standards and be aware of expectations and responsibilities.
- Employers will complete and sign the application (pages 34-36) to the MEA office with application fee to ETN, care of Minnesota Electrical Association.
A credit and background check will be performed on the employer and reviewed by the ETN Board.
- The Board will make the decision to accept or reject the application at their next meeting. The ETN Board meets 3 times per year, so the acceptance process can take up to 6 months depending on the timing of the application and the board meeting schedule.
- MEA will notify the prospective company of acceptance into the program.
Once you have been accepted, understand that as a participant in ETN of MN’s Indentured Apprentice Program, the following information must be submitted on a monthly basis:
- Apprentice Work Report
- Apprentice Safety Training Report
If you are accepted, congratulations! NEXT: Enroll your apprentices in the program!!