Insurance Committee (Ad Hoc)
Responsibilities of the Insurance Committee
- Review proposed insurance programs and their results.
- Provide feedback to Federated Insurance about products, services and pricing.
- Present concerns expressed by members so Federated Insurance and staff can address the concerns.
- Review agreements and present recommendations to MEA Board of Directors.
- Evaluate effective uses of promotional fees (e.g., NEC training, safety offerings)
if you would like more information on this Committee or are interested in joining.
COMMITTEE COMMITMENT & RESPONSIBILITIES