This class provides a comprehensive review of
residential wiring calculations. It covers branch circuits, feeders, and
service, and ensures correct wire sizing for inspections. Derating theories for
circuit sizes, supply circuits for various appliances, and practical
calculations are also covered. The class is suitable for both entry-level
electrical workers and seasoned journeymen and keeps learners up-to-date with
2023 Code updates.
Add in course description here depending on which class it is
Approved In: MN, IA, SD, NE, WY, CO
• Computer (1 per person)
• Microphone - recommended but not mandatory - we do have a chat feature you can utilize if you need to communicate with the instructor
• Webcam - Not mandatory unless you are an IA license holder. You will need to show your ID to the instructor if you are requesting credit in IA.
• Additional technology requirement information
• You must attend for the entirety of the course
• You must sign the roster presented at the time of class
• The chat feature is for students to communicate with each other and the instructor, please keep your conversations appropriate or you will be removed from the course
• A link with the class invitation will be sent to your email on file 2 days prior to the class start time. Please check your spam and junk mail if you do not receive a webex meeting link
• You may login to the class up to 30 minutes prior to the start time
• You will receive a Certificate of Completion emailed to you within 10 days of completing this course
Please provide your license number below to ensure that we can submit CE's to the licensing departments on your behalf.