Skip to main content
Electrical Contractor Health Care Plan
Board of Directors • Committees
Continuing Education Offerings
NFPA 70E Safety Training
Basic Electrical Videos
State Licensing Requirements
View My Self-Paced Courses
Winter Partner & Profit
Career Fair Resources
Find a Job - Post a Job
2023 NEC Code Books and Tabs
2020 NEC Code Books and Tabs
2017 NEC Code Books and Tabs
Contractor Forms and Tools
New Industry Products
Electrical Association Apparel
If you are not already signed in to the website, you must do so in order to register for this event.
If you do not have an account, please
2022 Summer Conference - New Ulm
The Electrical Association Invites You to New Ulm!!!
- You must be logged into your online account prior to seeing registration buttons
- Select 'Register Myself'
Register Someone Else:
- If you are registering another employee from your shop, your spouse or your kids, you will
- Select 'register someone else.' A field will appear where you can search for that person within your company roster, if you do not see them listed, you can add them as a new account.
- Once selected, pick the track that they will be attending (or possibly just lunch or just dinner if they are a not attending any of the training sessions)
- Keep adding additional attendees in this way
- All attendees will be in your cart when you select 'proceed to checkout'
6/17/2022 - 6/18/2022
Best Western - New Ulm 2101 S Broadway Street New Ulm, MN 56073 UNITED STATES
Select programs by
Thursday, 16 June 2022
Executive Board Dinner (Closed)
Executive Board Dinner - Closed to Executive Board Members Only
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
8:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Friday, 17 June 2022
Registration and Breakfast
Get checked in and have some breakfast before you start your day!
7:00 AM - 8:00 AM
NEC 2023 With Dean Hunter and Marty Kumm, MN DLI
Listen to Dean Hunter and Marty Kumm discuss the upcoming 2023 NEC code updates.
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Inspectors' Prospective Q&A
Dean Hunter and Marty Kumm will answer the important questions related to the electrical industry.
10:15 AM - 12:15 PM
Lunch and Learn - Cyber Security
Enjoy a delicious lunch and learn how to protect your company with cyber security.
12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
Clay Shooting - Bring Own Shotgun
This price includes 50 clays.
1:45 PM - 4:00 PM
Clay Shooting - Gun Rental Needed
This price includes gun rental with 25 rounds of ammo and 50 clays.
1:45 PM - 4:00 PM
Schell's Brewery Tour
Take a tour of Schell brewery.
4:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Schell's Brewery - Dinner, Rolle Bolle, & Outdoor Games
Join us on the lawn of the Schell's Brewery for dinner, drinks, rolle bolle, and lawn games!
5:30 PM - 9:00 PM
6/17/2022 9:00 PM - 6/18/2022 12:15 AM
Saturday, 18 June 2022
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Board of Directors Meeting (Members Only)
Board of Directors Meeting
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM