Electrician Certification in Iowa
The Electrical Association has the resources for people interested in renewing their electrician license in Iowa with continuing education courses.
If you hold any of the electrical licenses below in Iowa, you need continuing education credits!
* IA CE Requirements - Electrical
• Iowa Code - Chapter 103
• CE hours must be completed during the license or registration period.
• For more details about Iowa's continuing education requirements, visit the Iowa DPS website.
• Verify your Iowa licenses and credits now. Search the Iowa DPS database.
• Apply for Iowa electrical licenses.
How to Meet Your Requirement
Whether you need 2 CE or 18 CE, we can help! Our training is approved for continuing education by the Iowa Department of Public Safety. Many of our classes are offered in both online and classroom formats...you select the one that fits into your schedule!
• Our instructors are knowledgeable, well known, and well respected in the industry.
• We will report the credits you earn to the State of Iowa within 10 days of completion. If you are licensed in other states that we are approved in, we will submit your credit to them as well. (See the details for each class for our specific state approvals.)
• Based on the 2020 NEC.
Other Continuing Education Courses in Minnesota
If our courses don't fit your needs or your schedule, visit the Iowa State's website for a list of all courses approved for credits in Iowa.