Electrician Certification in Minnesota
The Electrical Association has the resources for people interested in renewing their electrician license in Minnesota with continuing education courses.
If you hold any of the electrical licenses below in Minnesota, you need continuing education credits!
* MN CE Requirements - Electrical
• Minnesota Rule 3800.3602
• CE hours must be completed prior to the license or registration period.
• For more details about Minnesota's continuing education requirements, visit the MN DLI website.
• Verify your Minnesota licenses and credits now. Search the DLI database.
• File your MN License Certificates / Registrations / Renewals. Download applications
How to Meet Your Requirement
Whether you need 2 or 16 CE, we can help! Our training is approved for continuing education by the Minnesota Department of Labor & Industry. Many of our classes are offered in both online and classroom formats...you select the one that fits into your schedule!
• Our instructors are knowledgeable, well known, and well respected in the industry.
• We will report the credits you earn to the State of Minnesota (CCLD) within 10 days of completion. If you are licensed in other states that we are approved in, we will submit your credit to them as well. (See the details for each class for our • specific state approvals.)
• Based on the 2020 NEC.
Preparing to Take the State Licensing Exam?
We offers an Electrical Exam Prep course! Select either a two-day course in Edina or a series of online sessions! Learn more.
Other Continuing Education Courses in Minnesota
If our courses don't fit your needs or your schedule, visit the DLI's website for a list of all courses approved for credits in Minnesota.