ATEK Distribution Seeking Customer Service Representative...
- ATEK Distribution is a wholesale electrical distributor providing products and services that support electrical contractors and end users with solar, LED Lighting, EV Charging, and a full range of electrical components.
- Based in Golden Valley, MN and have customers throughout the United States.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- As a relatively new distributor, joining us on the ground floor can present future advancement opportunities as we grow. Our goal is to build trust and empower employees to achieve their best. At ATEK, you will have the opportunity to develop professionally, grow personally and have the flexibility to balance your life’s priorities.
- Job Description (PDF)
Contact Jeff at jeff.anderson@ATEKDistribution.com
Metro-Area Electrical Contractor Seeking an Executive Assistant and an Estimator Residential...
A highly organized individual with a passion for making the world a better place is required. I am building an electrical infrastructure company for the evolving electric vehicle market and need someone that shares the passion and will work alongside me so I can spend my time on higher level activities. A high level of energy is required. Some activities include helping schedule daily activities, organizing projects, and overall help preparing proposals and building the businesses. Some phone call answering and marketing is required.
A full-time key position estimating, supervising and running all aspects of various projects with a focus on electrical installations in homes adding power for electric vehicle systems for vehicles such as the new Tesla, Audi E-Tron, Ford Mach-E, Jaguar I-Pace and Chevy Bolt. We are also installing chargers at destination locations such as hotels and restaurants. Great customer skills, and problem solving skills required. Visiting homes and job sites to provide quotations is a big part of the job. An understanding of basic code items and management of up to 5 people is preferred. Previous field work experience is preferred. You must have a positive attitude and be excellent with customer service and represent the company as a professional and idealistic organization.
Please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
2012 Canon Prograf iPF750 Plotter...
• Purchased new and haven't had any problems.
• Pick up in Fairmont.
• $1500 OBO.
Contact Kahler Electric at 507-235-6334.
Case 60 Trencher...
• Good condition with less than 10 hours run time
• Located in St Cloud
• $2900 OBO
Contact Ashley, Design Electric, at (320) 252-1658.
• 48 – Carlon UA7AN (4" 45° no bell)
• 72 – Carlon UA9DL (3" 90°)
• 1200 – Carlon UA9DG (1¼" 90°)
• 32 – Carlon UA7FNB ( 4" 45° one bell)
Make an offer. Pick up at office in Rushford. Call Glen Kopperud, Norman's Electrical Service (507) 864-2891 or email email@example.com
Seeking a Contractor Electrical Inspector...
Must be good with the NEC and with people. Will cover the East Metro (Maplewood north to Hugo). Request an application at firstname.lastname@example.org
• 2000 FREIGHTLINER FL70, TEREX TELELECT
• BUCKET BOOM SERVICE TRUCK DIESEL AUTO
• HIGHT RANGER HRM SERIES, 55 FT HIGH
For details, call Javad at (612) 221-9612.
Bucket Truck for Sale...
2001 Chevy C7500 Bucket Truck
Air conditioning, cruise control
Caterpillar 3126 6cyl Turbo Diesel engine 210 h.p. w/Allison automatic transmission
Full air brakes, trailer air supply
Electric brake controller
Altec AO442-MH Aerial device 47’w.h. -11’4” travel height
1,500 lb material handling jib
Boom & truck are same age
Fully insulated boom w/insulated bucket liner & bucket cover
Nice service body w/curbside entrance
Hydraulic tool outlets to run a pole or chain saw
Pistol grip upper controls for smooth operation
Upper & lower controls
4 Hydraulic outriggers for stability
Rear end differential lock
22.5” tires in good condition
Clear title in hand
Call (507) 285-9658
Seeking to Acquire...
Are you a business owner seeking an exit strategy that is best for you, your team and clients? We are a local electrical contractor seeking to acquire commercial/light industrial electrical contracting businesses. Email inquiries to Rennell at the Electrical Association: email@example.com
FREE 3M Crimp-On Terminals...
A large quantity of 3M crimp-on terminals has been donated to the Electrical Association. If you can use these terminals, we will give them to the first interested party who can stop by the office to pick them up. Call us to arrange a pick up and to learn if we still have any left! (612) 827-6117
Members are free to make posts in this section. Send your listing to Rennell (firstname.lastname@example.org
). Posts will appear in the Electrical Association News