FREE 3M Crimp-On Terminals...
A large quantity of 3M crimp-on terminals has been donated to MEA. If you can use these terminals, we will give them to the first interested party who can stop by the office to pick them up. Call MEA to arrange a pick up and to learn if we still have any left! (612) 827-6117
Bucket Truck for Sale...
- 2001 Chevy C7500 Bucket Truck
- 179,000 miles
- Air conditioning, cruise control
- Caterpillar 3126 6cyl Turbo Diesel engine 210 h.p. w/Allison automatic transmission
- Full air brakes, trailer air supply
- Electric brake controller
- Altec AO442-MH Aerial device 47’w.h. -11’4” travel height
- 1,500 lb material handling jib
- Boom & truck are same age
- Fully insulated boom w/insulated bucket liner & bucket cover
- Nice service body w/curbside entrance
- Hydraulic tool outlets to run a pole or chain saw
- Pistol grip upper controls for smooth operation
- Upper & lower controls
- 4 Hydraulic outriggers for stability
- Rear end differential lock
- Receiver hitch
- 22.5” tires in good condition
- Excellent condition
- Always maintained
- Clear title in hand
- $13,495 obo
Call (507) 285-9658
Seeking to Acquire...
Are you a business owner seeking an exit strategy that is best for you, your team and clients? We are a local electrical contractor seeking to acquire commercial/light industrial electrical contracting businesses. Email inquiries to Rennell at MEA:
Tom Decker, Shoreview, a 20+-year member of MEA has retired! Equipment and inventory are being sold including tools, wire, switch boxes, plates, etc. If interested, please contact his daughter Liz Decker email at email@example.com or call (612) 377-5191.
Members are free to make posts in this section. Send your listing to Rennell (firstname.lastname@example.org). Posts will appear in the MEA News and online.