Bucket Truck for Sale...
- 2001 Chevy C7500 Bucket Truck
- 179,000 miles
- Air conditioning, cruise control
- Caterpillar 3126 6cyl Turbo Diesel engine 210 h.p. w/Allison automatic transmission
- Full air brakes, trailer air supply
- Electric brake controller
- Altec AO442-MH Aerial device 47’w.h. -11’4” travel height
- 1,500 lb material handling jib
- Boom & truck are same age
- Fully insulated boom w/insulated bucket liner & bucket cover
- Nice service body w/curbside entrance
- Hydraulic tool outlets to run a pole or chain saw
- Pistol grip upper controls for smooth operation
- Upper & lower controls
- 4 Hydraulic outriggers for stability
- Rear end differential lock
- Receiver hitch
- 22.5” tires in good condition
- Excellent condition
- Always maintained
- Clear title in hand
- $13,495 obo
Call (507) 285-9658
Seeking to Acquire...
Are you a business owner seeking an exit strategy that is best for you, your team and clients? We are a local electrical contractor seeking to acquire commercial/light industrial electrical contracting businesses. Email inquiries to Rennell at MEA:
Tom Decker, Shoreview, a 20+-year member of MEA has retired! Equipment and inventory are being sold including tools, wire, switch boxes, plates, etc. If interested, please contact his daughter Liz Decker email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (612) 377-5191.
Members are free to make posts in this section. Send your listing to Rennell (email@example.com). Posts will appear in the MEA News and online.